Sunday, October 7, 2007

bloging

So I have now joined the world of bloggers. Why has it taken so long for me to join? Really I never knew what I would write about and then I keep wanting to write to someone, or about anything and finally I decided I would start a blog. So Here I am.

What is going on my life. Right now I just got a new assignment with my church. I am now a co-chair of an activities board. I now need ideas. Anyone with low budget ideas for large groups say 100-200 people, please post...

That is a perfect example of why of why my blog is called dot dot dot.

anyway... I go back in forth on my excitement for this new part of my life. At this current moment I do not get overly excited for these activities, but I guess that means now I get to make a difference... YEA... (that would be sarcasm).

Well I guess that will be all for my blog at least at this moment till I get board. Please feel free to post any great ideas!

No comments: