Tuesday, October 9, 2007

blah blah blah

It was one of those days today....

It started out great. I made it to the gym, my morning routine went well. I even had time to fold some laundry and wash a few dishes before heading in to be at work at nine....

but then it happened. I didn't want to be a work. Big surprise, who likes to be at work. I use to, but I have had a hard time lately getting into the grove. I am in sales, and as anyone in sales can tell you, you can't be out of the grove too long. I am starting to think maybe it is time for a new job... but that is really for another day. I got a few things done before lunch. Had a great lunch with a friend, and actually buckled down when I made it back into work...

After work was good. I got to spend the evening with another friend. We went to a choir and orchestra concert at one of the local universities. It was nice to go spend some time with a good friend, listen to some good music and just have some good conversation.

Really when all is said and done it really was a good day, just a little blah in the middle.

I hope everyone else had an excellent Tuesday. ;)

No comments: